Process Server Instructions and Application
2018 Process Server Order
2018 Process Server Application
Any questions regarding the status of an application can be emailed to Yashika Jones at
Any and all permanent process server orders from the State Court of Fulton County will expire on December 31, 2015. All new appointment orders effective on or after January 1, 2016 will expire December 31, 2016, regardless of when applied for and granted. Persons wishing to continue to serve suits in the State Court of Fulton County on or after December 31, 2015 must re-apply for a new appointment order.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for appointment:
- Must submit an application for review or renewal;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License;
- Must submit a named-based criminal background check run within 2 weeks of application that shows you have not committed any serious criminal offenses;
- Must have completed the Georgia Process Servers 12-Hour Pre-Certification Training;
- Must have passed the Georgia Certified Process Server State Examination;
- Must be endorsed by a member in good standing of the State Bar of Georgia.